Monday, August 5, 2019

Soal Writing


1.Rearrange the following sentences into a good dialogue.
-can you lend me your dictionary?
-thanks a lot-of course, here you are
-that’s ok
2.a.Heri : do you like to stay in the village?
       Agus : yes/no,______(give a reason)
    b.Heri : Do you like to stay in the city?
        Agus : yes/no,______(give a reason)
3.You came to your friend’s house, but she wasn’t at home, you’ll be back twenty minute later.
4.My sister and I are very different. I am thin, she is______.I am tall, she is_____, I have short hair, she has_____hair.
5.We buy everything at the_____we can not bargain there
6.where do you go if you want to buy medicine?
7.Your cousin will be 13 years old on tenth of december, greet on the card.
8.you are in hurry to attend the meeting,  you write a message that you will come home late.
9.We buy everything at the_______ we can bargain there
10.my sster went to the market to buy_____mangoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment